Friday, March 20, 2015

March 2015 TUSAL

Here are my ORTs for the month!

And here are all my ORTs from my 2.5 years of stitching! :) I'm going to need to start squishing them down soon!


And here are two of the pieces I've been working on!

Bookworm Fairy
Started January 22, 2015

Favorite Pony
Started January 8, 2013

I'm hoping to finish Favorite Pony by the end of the month. It'll be a little tough since I don't get all that much time to stitch, but I think there's hope! I've also gotten a little further than this picture shows.

Happy stitching!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching Katie! What fabric are you using for Bookworm Fairy? I'm in awe that you are stitching without any gridding! Here's hoping for a finish on the pony soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitches, the pony looks beautiful and the bookworm fairy is coming along nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitches, the pony looks beautiful and the bookworm fairy is coming along nicely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with Pony. Some nice colours this month and I love the container with all your orts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pony is so cute already!!! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete