Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's been too long... TUSAL and stitching

So here's some of what I've been up to lately, interrupted slightly by three weeks of visiting family in Myrtle Beach and then New Hampshire. I'll put up my knitting as soon as I figure out how to manage a good picture of it, haha. It's gotten really long, and I've used up the ball of yarn I bought. It's not quite as long as I want yet, though. Less than a foot to go. Then maybe I'll try to learn how to make a matching hat!

Visit Heather's blog to enter her great giveaway!

I finally got around to some finish-finishing last Sunday. I'll post proper results once I get around to finishing what I started!



I have a new cross stitch start, "Love," a bookmark from Stoney Creek's X Marks the Spot book.


And here's my ridiculously late TUSAL (blame traveling):

Total so far this year. :)
Newest Cross-Stitch and Needlework
magazine in the background! :D

1 comment: