Wednesday, June 19, 2013

This month's IHSW - take one

I worked under the assumption that this past weekend was IHSW, since the first of June was on a Saturday, but apparently this coming weekend is the real IHSW. That's okay, I get two weekends of stitching! :) So here's the result of the first weekend:

Graduation Heart 2 - Finished!

Graduation Heart 1 - The end is in sight!

I am so busy and exhausted this week - in a mostly good way. I wake up early each morning to walk about two miles, then have physical therapy or doctor appointments or see Ben (<3), then spend hours at my church's Vacation Bible School in the evening. I'm helping with crafts, as I have been ever since I aged out of VBS. It's exhausting, but worth it. I especially love the two and three year olds. :) All this busyness is taking away from my stitching and reading time, though, so I'll be glad when things calm down. Happy stitching!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet stitching..
    Sending you big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Thank you for following my blog.
    Your hearts are looking lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pink and orange thread! I did the same thing and get a second IHSW this month -- what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the same thing too! Oh well, the more stitching the better! Great progress, always love when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel

    ReplyDelete