Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's May!

I love new months so much. No matter how things went in April, it's a new month, a fresh start! Which is, of course, prime goal-setting time. So let's get going!

1. Finish stitching Santa's House, Poinsettia Place, Snowman and Friends, and You Have Stolen My Heart.
2. Read The Catcher in the Rye, Pride and Prejudice, Walden, The Help, Things Fall Apart, The Jane Austen Book Club, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Troy, Ithaka, and the Iliad. (And whatever I check out from the library on a whim. Cannot. Resist.)
3. FINALLY start those knitting classes.
4. Work on my ancient Greek, every day that health allows.
5. Blog more often - two times a week, at least?

I am so ready to do stuff. I started a new medication last week, and for a week I seriously couldn't get out of bed from being so sick. It was awful. I'm done taking it now, though. :D Oh, by the way, y'all should look into detoxing sugars and carbs and stuff. It's insane. Like, raisins taste like candy now, and candy seems awful.

Anyway, here's the scant progress I've made since last week. I only just felt like stitching again today, so it's not much.

See the difference? Yeah, I don't either. There's a few more stitches there, though.

I'm not happy with Santa's buttons, but they were driving me crazy so I started Poinsettia Place. Yayyyyy new start!

And now I'll sign off, to get a bit more stitching time in before bed! Happy stitching, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. Every little stitch counts. Hehehe. Have a wonderful, merry month of May.

    ReplyDelete