Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve!

I'm back! Life just keeps taking over, it seems. Doctors and Christmas and family and boyfriend... Haha, it's a busy life. And cross stitch, of course! :D
 
 
Here are the Festive Word Ornaments, all finished and on our tree. I gave them to my mom for Christmas. :)



 
And here's Quoth the Raven, which I finished stitching on December 23, 2012 and gave to my brother (a huge Edgar Allen Poe fan) for Christmas. :)



 
And here's the Rhodes Tile from the October 2012 issue of Cross Stitch Collection. I changed the colors and fabric based on what I had lying around. It was really fun, learning a new stitch. :) I started this on December 15, 2012 and finished it on December 21, 2012.



 
 
And here's Santa's House, which I've hardly made any progress on.


 
 
I got some cross stitch goodies for Christmas, and one of them was this adorable stocking stuffer. I started Flowers in Purple Vase, a Bucilla kit, on Christmas Day. I just couldn't resist!


 
 
Aaaaand finally, here's my little bit of progress on Snowman and Friends. :)
 
 
 
I would go into lots of detail on my Christmas, but this post is quite long enough already. I'll just say, I got the complete novels of Jane Austen in this gorgeous box set. I love it!! I immediately started reading Northanger Abbey, and I am loving it thus far. :)


2 comments:

  1. Your ornaments look great in the tree! Quoth the Raven turned out fantastic in that black frame! All your stitching projects look wonderful. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete